RPC test code?

Jürgen Schmied juergen.schmied at debitel.net
Mon Oct 28 04:56:39 CST 2002

>    2a) Should the rpc.c "real" test be the client or the server?  I can
>        imagine races either way.  Let's say rpc.c is the client.
Why not let one process start both (client and server). This process
could control both and kill them later...
... or have one executable which can act as supervisor, client or server
depending on a command line switch. If started without a switch act as
supervisor and start itself again twice with different switches...

juergen
---
juergen.schmied at debitel.net