RPC test code?

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Wed Oct 30 11:00:12 CST 2002

Am Mit, 2002-10-30 um 16.43 schrieb Greg Turner:
> Actually, I was leaning towards the idea of having the test program
> itself be both client and server... but AFAIK there is no
> wine-compatible way to fork()..?

Why don't you just use CreateThread()?

I am doing this for the winsock tests and it works just fine.
You can use thread-local storage to keep variables separate.

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409