What is a leap second

Peter Ekberg peda at lysator.liu.se
Wed Oct 30 14:02:09 CST 2002

> > with the following output on win2k.
> > 9 0 10 0 9 10
>
> This is weird, I would have expected to get an output like: 2002 10
27 8 9 10
> with the followingo patch applied...
>
> nog.

Eeek, sorry about that. I forgot a WINAPI in the typedef, see my new
version in the attachment...

The following output is more in line with your expectations:
2002 10 27 8 9 10

I have also attached the output of timetest2.c after some adjustments
to make it compile on my box which is missing winternl.h. (I didn't
take the time to download the SDK.)

However, I don't follow the part about appling patches. I have
compiled the code using msvc and executed the code on windows 2000.

/peda