Is it me or is "winedbg --debugmsg -all" not honored

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Wed Oct 30 17:53:23 CST 2002

Uwe Bonnes <bon at> writes:

> did I miss something or is it me or is the registry entry ( as advertised in
> winedefaults.reg)
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug]
> "Debugger"="winedbg --debugmsg -all %ld %ld"
> not honored any more ( since some time).
> The relay log is cluttered with about 150k lines of debugger start relay
> output :-(

Works fine here. Note that the debugger does print a few things before
it gets a chance to handle the -debugmsg option, but that definitely
shouldn't be 150k lines.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at