So lets say we do it

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Oct 31 10:16:53 CST 2002

On October 31, 2002 10:29 am, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> Sorry to say that, but in this mail, *you* were talking *some* crap IMHO
> ;-)

It's OK, you just missed the point. :P Honestly, you did: it's not ranting,
it's a way to highlight where, and what we need to do. I said that in the
P.S. by the way. Reread it.

> We *do* have screenshots. The About page has some pretty nice screenshot.
> OK, it's a minimalist approach, granted, but it does show IE etc.

All projects that have something to show, have a link to the screenshots
on the front page. Period. *Except* us. What's the point in arguing that
the entire world is stupid, but us?!? People expect that, the same way
they expect a "File, Edit, View, ... Help" menu. Many just stop there,
if they don't find it. I know *I* do that, for chrissake!

Just remember: if we are pissing against the wind, we'll get wet. :)

--
Dimi.