dlls/msvcrt/tests: printf

Jaco Greeff jaco at puxedo.org
Thu Oct 31 12:09:56 CST 2002

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:04:48 -0600, Greg Turner <gmturner007 at ameritech.net>
wrote :
> On Thursday 31 October 2002 10:34 am, Jaco Greeff wrote:
> > - Tests that will fail with current implementation are temporarily
> > commented out
>
> Is there a middle ground for tests that are expected to fail?  If not,
> IMO maybe there should be: It kinda defeats the purpose of a test
> framework if we just comment out tests that don't work...

Agreed. It will pass shortly though :) At this point the test will help
anybody wishing to verify my latest msvcrt patch. Plus, it really should
pass. The part that does fail is on Unicode printing, which give me one of a
few choices:

1. Don't send in a test;
2. Be stubborn and let the test fail for everybody doing a make test;
3. Send in a really crippled test case;
4. Combination of 3 + 4 so people can easily have the framework to test if
progress have been made.

That is the reason why I've commented it out, hopefully shortly it will be
fully featured.

Greetings,
Jaco