SetWindowHookEx

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Thu Oct 31 13:07:34 CST 2002

I sent Alexandre the App privately. I originally wanted to CC the list
(the app can be distributed under either GPL or LGPL), but the mail was
rejected. I would hereby like to appologize for trying to attach more
than the set limit of 40Kb of a zip file to the list. My appologies.

In leu of such atrocities which I would not like to commit, and I would
like to thank the moderator for stopping that mail, I have placed on a
web site, and am hereby making both source and a compiled binary
available in a zip file (no wonder it was more than 40Kb, what was I
thinking trying to send it to the list) at
http://www.consumer.org.il/personal/xeyes.zip.

D/L size is 49Kb.

    Thanks,
            Shachar