So lets say we do it

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Oct 31 13:58:12 CST 2002

On October 31, 2002 02:44 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> For christ's sake, IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE DOCU, THEN *IMPROVE IT*.

Well, that's a good point. And I did a bit, but not nearly as much
as you.

> I did. (past tense)
> But maybe then it seems like I didn't...

Hey, I've never complained about the work you did on the docs!
All I am saying is that the docs are, in part, out of date,
and I'm not pointing a finger at you, as it isn't your responsibility
to keep them up-to-date. *I* didn't keep the ones I wrote up-to-date,
so I don't dare point my finger at anyone :)

The docs are huge, and requite work, which should be tackled by
more than one person. No matter how much you work on them, if
you are alone, you'll always be behind. So don't take my comments
as an attack against you, the one actually working on the docs;
quite the opposite, it's a comment to the community for not helping
on the said maintenance.

--
Dimi.