So lets say we do it

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Oct 31 14:58:08 CST 2002

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 03:20:34PM -0500, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On October 31, 2002 03:11 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> > Why, the current rate is avalanche-like ;)
> >
> > I'm growing ever more astonished about the increase in wine-patches per
> > day...
>
> Same here. It's quite amazing! But can we sustain the rate for a year?
I might be willing to bet that it might actually increase even more,
now that more and more companies go The Linux Way...

> > But of course you're sorta right, we're still quite far off the mark.
>
> Yes, but it's been my experience that there's nothing like a good,
> focused TODO list to get people working on what's needed. And this
> is were I'm aiming with these emails...
Very true. We should make sure that the Contribute page links
more or less directly to one page listing the requirements for a
specific version (that'd be the Bugzilla 0.9 and 1.0 pages, I guess).
But AFAIK the Contribute page already does this.

BTW, I just updated the Contribute page quite a lot.

--
Microsoft Licensing 6.0: "Pay us now in advance, so that we can own you later."