So lets say we do it

Jeremy Newman jnewman at
Thu Oct 31 16:05:21 CST 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 15:30, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Agreed. I say, let's get some of the content in shape, and worry about
> the form a wee bit later. BTW, any web-design guys around, that may
> want to take on this task?

Oh pick ME ME ME! :-)

Wait a minute, I'm already in charge of that. Must have been slacking
off again.

Here's my idea. On the front page, add a new box above the WNN box,
below the Latest Wine release box. This box would be a random screenshot
pulled from the AppDB, (or a predefined list of available screenshots).
I can whip up a new page/section/what have you called "Screenshots".
This requires a new button for the front page. It should be linked to on
the About page, and the screenshots page links back to the About page. A
little cross referencing if you will.

Does this work for anyone. I can probably do this during the weekend in
my "off" hours.

I don't volunteer my weekends often, so speak now.

__  _WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -=
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_| -= ICQ: 1842980 Yahoo: laxdragon