Implements shdocvw.101

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Tue Sep 3 17:55:48 CDT 2002

 --- Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at> a écrit : > Sylvain Petreolle
a écrit :

> > Changelog:
> > Implements shdocvw.101, which is a call to
> shlwapi.PathRemoveBackslashW
> wouldn't a forward in the spec file be more appropriate ?
> 1+
probably, as I was about to write a mail to say my patch doesn't work,
it reports 'undefined symbol'.

I was ill (problème de santé) so I didn't.
could have missed it, it seems not to be in the doc.
could you talk me about this ?

I noticed the doc about the spec file is outdated. (one part is about
"import" keyword, which has moved to

Yahoo! Mail :