VersionNumber reg. key

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Sep 5 12:21:53 CDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 09:40:30AM -0700, Bill Medland wrote:
> Question; is the "current version" a property of the client or the server; I
> guess its the client.
It's a property of the client.
However, the registry data is a property of the server.
This is a conflict, of course.
In this case I'm afraid we'll have to register the version value the
first wine instance has.

This method will break if you decide to run programs with *differing*
Windows version requirements within the same wineserver session,
of course. :-\
(as the first program's setting/requirement will be used for all wine
sessions)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://mohr.de.tt