patches policy

Jeff Smith whydoubt at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 10:14:54 CDT 2002

  I prefer the attaching text method, to be *sure* the patch is not
mangled, but that *anyone* can read it (e.g. I may want to review a
patch from a location that does not offer me gzip or whatever the
compression scheme de jour is).  Also, have you tried adjusting the
"Screen Width" settings in "General Preferences" in Yahoo Mail?

  -- Jeff S