mssip.h trouble

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Sep 10 17:41:36 CDT 2002

Patrik Stridvall <ps at leissner.se> writes:

> Of course potentially all types could teoretically be used so that
> would be VERY ugly...

In theory maybe, but in practice I think there are very few structures
where this would be a problem. So we can simply fix the alignment
explicitly in these structures, either with padding or with
__attribute__.

A nice thing to have would be a script that parses the headers and
generates code to dump the size of all structures and the offsets of
all their members. Then we can build that code under Windows and
Winelib and compare the results. I'm sure it's a 10 minute hack for
you to extend winapi_check to do this <g>

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com