Unicode functions

steve.lustbader at philips.com steve.lustbader at philips.com
Wed Sep 11 16:57:24 CDT 2002

Are _tprintf and it's related functions (_ftprintf, _stprintf) implemented?  I found a tchar.h in the source tree that defines these functions, but it wasn't in my /usr/local/include/wine directory.    These functions aren't important for wine, since
they're simply defined as the ASCII or Unicode version, but they are important for WineLib.

What is the overall status of using Unicode with WineLib?  What needs to be defined and what headers need to be included to get the functionality from Windows' tchar.h (_T(), TCHAR, the above functions, etc)?

-Steve