Patch - Fix typo

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Thu Sep 12 06:11:21 CDT 2002

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 10:27:50PM +0200, Patrik Stridvall wrote:
> > > I noticed this when adapting WINE code for ReactOS
> [...]
>
> > > - *		DialogBoxIndirectParam (USER.240)
> > > - *		DialogBoxIndirectParam16 (USER32.@)
> > > + *		DialogBoxIndirectParam16 (USER.240)
> > > + *		DialogBoxIndirectParam (USER32.@)
> > >   */
> > >  INT16 WINAPI DialogBoxIndirectParam16( HINSTANCE16 hInst,
> > > HANDLE16 dlgTemplate,
> > >                                         HWND16 owner16,
> > > DLGPROC16 dlgProc,
> >
> > No this is correct.
> >
> > The 16 bit function's external name is DialogBoxIndirectParam
> > The 32 bit function's external name is DialogBoxIndirectParam16
> Then maybe add a comment instead:
> "(yep, 16/32 naming is correct)"

Well, it quite common in the core DLLs that the naming is done that way
so it would be quite a lot of IMHO unnessary comments.

PS. winapi_check automatically finds functions that are wrong so
the Wine sourc eis currrently 100% correct (save bugs in
winapi_check of course) as far as the issue above in
documentation header is concerned.