Direct3D v8 and Xbox Linux

Igor Izyumin igor at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Sep 12 15:49:26 CDT 2002

On Wednesday 11 September 2002 09:06 am, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> On September 11, 2002 09:49 am, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
> > Completely agree - the advocacy of the project is very
> > needed. We should target not only Linux developers,
> > but also Windows developers.
>
> In fact, I think it's the Windows users that we need to worry
> about since: (1) 90% of Wine develeopment is done in Win32, and
> (2) they are the most likely to need Wine.

Is there a good HOWTO or FAQ about how to add functionality to Wine / how
everything fits together?  Does one need to be an experienced programmer to
add stuff to Wine/fix bugs, or can a relative beginner do it?  Where does one
start?

I think there should be a webpage answering at least some of these questions,
_directly_.
--
-- Igor