Fixed typo error in wingdi.h, added structure tags in winbase.h

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Sun Sep 15 14:36:59 CDT 2002

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, Juraj Hercek wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>     I was permanently fixing COLORREF in wingdi.h after every update of
> wine snapshot. I hope, I'll never have to do it again :o). I needed also
> some tags to be defined in structures in winbase.h file.

Hmm, apparently the patch is missing so I'm afraid you will have to keep
patching things ;-)
Unless you resubmit with the patch of course.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                            1 + e ^ ( i * pi ) = 0