Direct3D v8 and Xbox Linux

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Mon Sep 16 01:27:49 CDT 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Igor Izyumin wrote:
> I know PHP and I suppose I could help with the website.  What part needs to be
> reorganized?  The stuff on the "development" section is quite scattered, is
> that what you're referring to?  Is there some mailing list/person who decides
> what needs to be done?

You can check out the following Bugzilla tasks:
 * 608 - Reorganize the Web site
   See the comment fields from (much) more details. Basically a lot of
stuff (e.g. how to contribute) is hard to find, some others are
duplicated, others too old (well, that would be the documentation), and
yet others missing (screenshots).

 * 600 - Add a Site Map

 * 601 - Add drop-down menus
   The site must be navigable without, but they would simplify

 * 605 - Add 'tables of contents'

 * 607 - Add screenshots
   The first thing I look at when I try to evaluate software.

 * 597 - How to get the web site files
   The instructions are duplicated (-> inconsistencies).

 * 594 - Getting wine-cvs patches in text format
   This is somewhat related to the web site. Not a major item but it
would come in handy from time to time.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                         "Utilisateur" (nom commun) :
        Mot utilisé par les informaticiens en lieu et place d'"idiot".