Netapi32 ??

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at
Mon Sep 16 11:46:56 CDT 2002

The app I am trying to port with winelib makes heavy use of calls to
the netapi32 DLL to check for permissions, etc.

I just took a glance over the spec file and found it consists mainly of

Is anybody (Mike?) currently working on netapi32, are there plans to
implement larger parts, what are the main problems?

I guess this points towards the general Wine/Samba integration that Mike
has been talking about earlier...

Grateful for any hints,

Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409
Heinz-Nixdorf-Ring 1	    mailto:Martin.Wilck at
D-33106 Paderborn