Netapi32 ??

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Mon Sep 16 11:46:56 CDT 2002

The app I am trying to port with winelib makes heavy use of calls to
the netapi32 DLL to check for permissions, etc.

I just took a glance over the spec file and found it consists mainly of
stubs.

Is anybody (Mike?) currently working on netapi32, are there plans to
implement larger parts, what are the main problems?

I guess this points towards the general Wine/Samba integration that Mike
has been talking about earlier...

Grateful for any hints,
Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409