Netapi32 ??

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at
Mon Sep 16 13:43:43 CDT 2002

--- Martin Wilck <Martin.Wilck at>
> The app I am trying to port with winelib makes heavy
> use of calls to
> the netapi32 DLL to check for permissions, etc.
> I just took a glance over the spec file and found it
> consists mainly of
> stubs.
> Is anybody (Mike?) currently working on netapi32,
> are there plans to
> implement larger parts, what are the main problems?
> I guess this points towards the general Wine/Samba
> integration that Mike
> has been talking about earlier...

I'm now working to implement some netapi32 calls.
My implementations use information, provided by Wine
or give some dummy values.
Do you think this will be enough for your application?
You can give me the list of calls your application
uses - I'll give preference to implementing them.

Sure the right approach would be to integrate it with
Samba but I was not going to do it right now.

Boston, MA, USA

As an employee of an oil company, let me assure you
that nothing, and I mean NOTHING scares a big company
more than a noisy, smelly, obnoxious, disaffected
pressure group.
Now go away and chain yourself to someone important's
front door.

TheRegister. Unknown

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines