Netapi32 ??

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at
Tue Sep 17 06:28:12 CDT 2002

Am Mon, 2002-09-16 um 20.43 schrieb Andriy Palamarchuk:

> Sure the right approach would be to integrate it with
> Samba but I was not going to do it right now.

As I said in another message, I think the Samba component (at least for
authentication issues) should be independent of wine and accessed e.g.
through PAM.

That would be cleaner and much easier, given that pam_winbind is
available on recent samba releases.

Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409
Heinz-Nixdorf-Ring 1	    mailto:Martin.Wilck at
D-33106 Paderborn