.spec file format

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 10:04:25 CDT 2002

--- Gil Hauer <gilh at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
> I've reviewed the documentation on the web site as
> will as some of the
> documents in the distribution but I cannot seem to
> find this
> information.
> Is there a document that describes the format of the
> .spec files used in
> the dll directories?

Check out Winelib User's Guide:

If this is not enough search documents subdirectory of
the source tree for ".spec".

Boston, MA, USA

As an employee of an oil company, let me assure you
that nothing, and I mean NOTHING scares a big company
more than a noisy, smelly, obnoxious, disaffected
pressure group.
Now go away and chain yourself to someone important's
front door.

TheRegister. Unknown

Do you Yahoo!?