.spec file format

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 10:04:25 CDT 2002

--- Gil Hauer <gilh at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've reviewed the documentation on the web site as
> will as some of the
> documents in the distribution but I cannot seem to
> find this
> information.
>
> Is there a document that describes the format of the
> .spec files used in
> the dll directories?

Check out Winelib User's Guide:
http://www.winehq.org/docs/winelib-user/spec-file.shtml

If this is not enough search documents subdirectory of
the source tree for ".spec".

Andriy
Boston, MA, USA

As an employee of an oil company, let me assure you
that nothing, and I mean NOTHING scares a big company
more than a noisy, smelly, obnoxious, disaffected
pressure group.
Now go away and chain yourself to someone important's
front door.

TheRegister. Unknown