WineLib and DLLs (Winedump)
jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 12:44:37 CDT 2002
> I upgraded my autoconf, which solved my first problem. Now,
> everything runs fine until I get to the make install step, when
> I get this error:
The attached patch to winedump corrects the over-enthusiatic insertion of
generated DLL entries into dlls/Makefile.in, and renames the MODULE from
<dll> to <dll>.dll as per the current build process.
You can manually remove the offending lines youself, edit dlls/Makefile.in and
remove the 2 lines referring to your DLL after the targets "uninstall::" and
"install::". Then append".dll" to the MODULE = line in
dlls/<yourdll>/Makefile.in. Alternately, apply the patch and regenerate.
I've just tested the process from start to finish and it works for me now. Let
me know if you find any other issues. I've sent the patch to
> Thanks for making those changes to the README, hopefully they'll get
> committed soon so other can avoid the problems I had.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 1104 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/attachments/20020920/af1fae42/winedump_fix.bin
More information about the wine-devel