Problem Saving Template with Word 2000

Mason Kidd mrkidd at nettaxi.com
Tue Sep 24 11:04:58 CDT 2002

Hi,
I am using Word 2000 SR-1 on a fake windows install of wine 20020904. It
runs fine except for one problem. When I exit the program, it tries to
save the Normal.dot file to C:\windows\Application
Data\Microsoft\Templates\Normal.dot and fails, with this error:
The disk is full or too many files are open.
(C:\windows\...\Templates\Normal.dot)

If I click on Ok, and then try to save the template to a different
location, even on a different partition, it gives the same error. I see
this error in my xterm:
err:shell:SHGetFileInfoA pidl is null!
Is this related? I found bug number 956 that talks about this. Is this
where I should start?
It would seem to me that this would be a bug that Codeweavers had
already dealt with, so do any of you guys know where to point me?
Thanks.

Mason Kidd