another MZ_Exec() problem...

chrismorgan at chrismorgan at
Tue Sep 24 15:12:37 CDT 2002

Inside of MZ_Exec() I call out to CreateProcessA() if the executable is PE.  I've set the lpEnvironment parameter of CreateProcessA() to null to have it inherit the environment of the caller but this isn't working correctly.  The path and other environment variables aren't being inherited.  Ideas on how to either get CreateProcessA() to inherit properly or where I can find the environment settings?  I noticed the env_ptr in the parmeter block but I'm unsure if this is what I'm looking for or where to find more information about it.