ToDo's

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 12:35:24 CDT 2002

>I may be missing something, but there's already enough on that list
>to keep all of us busy until the release of Windows ZXF 2016.
>
>Are there plans to go through a public voting to determine which of
>these we need to fix until 0.9/1.0 ?
>
>Don't get me wrong, no specific recjection against Steven's points,
>just a general question.
>
>Martin

While the stuff I have recommend are not show stoppers for 0.9/1.0 I
would like to see a simi-working
wine on Cygwin/Windows for 1.x and none of the changes that I am
recommending should break binary
compatiblity with wine 1.0 so I think it should be on the list. I will
work on the documentation part soon and
others have already started working on fixing the win16/32 overlap in
certain places.

Thanks
Steven