Where is the specfile documented nowadays?

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Sep 25 18:22:54 CDT 2002

On 25 Sep 2002, Martin Wilck wrote:

> Am Mit, 2002-09-25 um 01.48 schrieb Bill Medland:
> > (I guess we ought to do something about winemaker too; it still names things
> > as libxxxx.so)
>
> Can you be more specific? I thought with my latest patches these issues
> with winemaker were settled.

There are still a lot of places to fix. I sent a patch to fix them but
there was conflicts and I did not have time to resend it :-(

I'll do it now so that it's done.

 "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on
       ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" -- Linus Torvalds