Unimplemented function... Cause of exception?

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 08:20:33 CDT 2002

--- John Coppens <jcoppens at usa.net> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm trying to run WinPLACE with the last wine
> package. The composition part
> works, but the compiler doesn't. I get:
>
> fixme:int:DOSVM_Int10Handler Get Font Information -
> Not Supported (BH: 0x0)
> wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...

The fixme message may or may not have the relation to
the exception. What does debugger say about the
exception?

Run "bt" (backtrace) command in the debugger window
and report what you found.

Also you can get more information about the cause of
the crash from relay trace. See:
http://www.winehq.org/docs/wine-devel/dbg-param.shtml
http://www.winehq.org/fom-meta/cache/266.html

Andriy
Boston, MA, USA

As an employee of an oil company, let me assure you
that nothing, and I mean NOTHING scares a big company
more than a noisy, smelly, obnoxious, disaffected
pressure group.
Now go away and chain yourself to someone important's
front door.

TheRegister. Unknown