Using winbind with Wine

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Thu Sep 26 07:18:06 CDT 2002

Imho the best way to go, is to wait until we will be able to provide an
interface for loadable modules in samba that couples with the MS-RPC
subsystem.
At that point you will only need to make the .so library as GPL and
build your socket mechanism to speak to the other LGPLed end integrated
into wine.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399