wine/dlls/comctl32 listview.c

Paul Rupe prupe at myrealbox.com
Thu Sep 26 12:09:22 CDT 2002

On 26 Sep 2002, dpaun at rogers.com wrote:

> Of course it does. Damn, I was tracking this bug myself, but I
> thought my changes introduced them. :) I'll look into it. But
> why the change in the first place???

It was my fault, sorry.  I changed it because I had a crash where one of
those steps failed, but it left the freed pointer in the array to be used
later.  I was hoping simply reordering things would prevent that, but I
guess I missed a dependency.  I submitted another patch that puts the order
back the way it was and does the extra work in the cleanup instead.

--
Paul Rupe                                        "She smiled, in the end."
p r u p e @ m y r e a l b o x . c o m