How to tell winemaker and winebuild what I want to tell it

Bill Medland billmedland at
Thu Sep 26 14:16:11 CDT 2002

Anyone able to tell me what I am doing wrong here before I spend days trying
to figure it out?

My winelib wrapper wants to call MultiByteToWideChar and DOSFS_GetFullName.
As far as I am aware they are available from ntdll.dll (

So I want to to get the build to "link" to ntdll.dll

I thought it should simply require "-intdll" in the argument to winemaker,
but during the link I still get complaints about not finding those two

What am I doing wrong?

p.s. Thanks to Francois for the fixes to Winemaker