Listview updates (G0)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Sep 29 19:45:26 CDT 2002

On September 29, 2002 03:42 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Thus can we consider the result of :
> grep ZeroMemory `find . -name '*.c'` and say "there are probably bugs
> here " ?

I would like to say that that's the case, but I'm a little worried
that will not hold for notification messages. You see, notifications
messages are special in that they go *to* the application, that is,
to code we do not control. And if that code breaks because we push it
to the limit, there's nothing we can do. So I think it's better to
follow the network protocol: be very strict in what we send, and very
liberal in what we receive.

--
Dimi.