Lotus Notes 5.0 Installation problem

Boris boris at thinovations.com
Mon Sep 30 12:15:34 CDT 2002

I have downloaded the latest CVS today and compiled it and tried installing the Lotus Notes 5.0 Client part only. The installation got further then last time I checked [Their used to be a problem that when I ran install, the parent window didnt show up so it looked like an empty screen indefinately] but now when I run nlnotes.exe, It asks me to setup for the first time and it says that I have successfully installed lotus notes and then it asks me to select which Time Zone I am in but theirs *nothing* that I can select. I dont see any time zones? Any ideas why their arent any timezones and does that have to be added to Wine?