Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at
Mon Sep 30 14:50:44 CDT 2002

the conversion of HICON to void* seems to be a hard one ... while trying
to do that i found that msdn dosn't know anything about
include/cursoricon.h, it seems to be an internal header and therefor
should go to dlls/user/ or at least to include/wine. I could do a patch
for that.
An other question: in windows/cursoricon.c there are some internal
functions, that are using a HGLOBAL for a HICON or HCURSOR. I would
change that to HICON because HCURSOR is compatible to HICON and HGLOBAL
seems too generic (HGLOBAL is a HANDLE and thus wont catch any handle

System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at
Hauptstaetterstr. 58
D-70178 Stuttgart