valgrind for WINE

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Apr 1 14:17:52 CST 2003

Adam Gundy <arg at> writes:

> a new version of the valgrind patch has been uploaded to sourceforge -
> the only change is a small fix to the signal handling which should
> prevent "signal handler frame" uninitialized errors.
> comments? bug reports? success stories?

I played a bit with it, it works pretty well, and I have already fixed
a few bugs found with it. Great work!

I have also applied those of your fixes that seemed correct, the rest
will need a bit more work The signal stuff in particular is not going
to work properly with NPTL, it would be really better if we could
somehow make valgrind use real threads. I have no idea if this is
possible though.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at