Compiling Wine sources with duplicated include parameters

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue Apr 1 20:24:06 CST 2003

On 1 Apr 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at> writes:
> > True, but why do we need the -I.? Do we need to ever include anything
> > from the current build dir?
> Yes, some headers are generated, for instance the files.

Shouldn't these be included with #include ""? In that case -I.
should be unnecessary no?

Though it does not appear to be specified in the standard, all compilers
I know of first look for in the current directory if included
using quotes.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
  Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
                               -- Barry LePatner