Wine's goals

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Apr 1 20:28:24 CST 2003

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
[...]
> While what you're stating here is correct, I feel it's way too negative
> (and large!) to be on the About page:

I think the about page too short <g>. Actually I think it would be
better if we appended the 'Why Wine is important' section to it.

> we don't do this, nor that, etc.
> We already state what we do, that's fine. Some of these things are touched
> upon in the FAQ, and that's where we should address this sort of thing IMO.

Makes sense. The FAQ format should be a good fit for it. I'll move it
there the next time I get some spare time.

            Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
       That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.