SEGFAULT on WM_SETFOCUS

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Thu Apr 3 00:37:48 CST 2003

I'm getting more and more of %subj%. Most of the time when I closing window.
After that program tries to show some error message box, but frizzes up (main
window). Other windows continue to update. But can't get focus or keyboard
input. Debugger doesn't say anything, after initial segfault.

This problem appeared some time in January-February. Last week it got really bad.
The e-mail program I'm using (The Bat) frizzing up every time I'm closing message
window.

Any advise on what should I look for (--debugmsg)?

--
Best regards,
 Vitaliy Margolen