valgrind for WINE fails to compile

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 3 10:04:22 CST 2003

Thanks, downloaded it.
I will wait to recompile it since I removed the file to have a fresh
copy and cvs.sf.net seems to be down atm (some maintenance perhaps ?)
> a (small) part of the valgrind patch has been committed to CVS - I
> have just updated
> the patch on sourceforge to remove this bit. New patch includes Eric
> Pouech's patch for
> the gettid() system call:

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.