Wine & RH9

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Thu Apr 3 23:26:57 CST 2003

Apart RedHat, which system needs "alias wine='wine --with-ntpl'" to
work properly ?

> Yes, it's supposed to work. You have to use --with-nptl for now, I'm
> hoping to make it switchable at run time later; but apart from that
> it's mostly ready.

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :