Transient registry entries?

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at laposte.net
Fri Apr 4 00:30:25 CST 2003

Maybe a little bit off topic but I think it is interesting.

I am working on kernel32 LanguageGroups functions (patch soon) and they
need some registry entries to work. As the registry keys are language
dependent, it could be great if they could be set at install time
according to the will of the user.

Max

--
Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net>