RtlAtom tests improved

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sat Apr 5 06:29:51 CST 2003

"GyЖrgy 'Nog' Jeney" <nog at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> I figured out that the RtlCreateAtomTable function as expecting to get passed
> in a NULL as the initial Table, otherwise it thinks that the argument is a
> valid atom table and just returns success.  This unfourtuneatly makes the test
> results that Dimitrie send useless because RtlCreateAtomTable thought that the
> table was valid but all the other functions realised that it wasn't.  Could
> someone please rerun these tests on an nt system again?

Much better this time. Here are the results:

atom.c:173: Test failed: PinCount is not 2 but 1
atom.c:185: Test failed: PinCount is not 2 but 1
atom.c:186: Test failed: We found wrong atom
atom.c:219: Test failed: Didn't get expected retval with querying an empty atom table, retval: c0000034
atom.c:247: Test failed: Unable to delete atom from table, retval: 40000019
atom.c:250: Test failed: Able to find deleted atom in table
atom.c:334: Test failed: Expected pincount 0 but got 1
atom.c:335: Test failed: Expected refcount 2 but got 1
atom: 163903 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 8 failures.

P.S.
I had to make the <stdio.h> very first include, otherwise compiler complains
that "wine/test.h" uses the non prototyped functions.

--
Dmitry.