RtlAtom tests further improved

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sat Apr 5 21:46:27 CST 2003

"GyЖrgy 'Nog' Jeney" <nog at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> Here's the latest version of my RtlAtom test, these should now succeed on
> an nt system.  Thanks to Dmitry for running the initial test.

There are failures yet.

atom.c:186: Test failed: We found wrong atom
atom.c:232: Test failed: Able to find previously deleted atom in table, retval: c0000034
atom.c:248: Test failed: Able to find deleted atom in table
atom.c:381: Test failed: Expected pincount 1 but got 3
atom.c:382: Test failed: Expected refcount 3 but got 0
atom.c:395: Test failed: Expected pincount 3 but got 3
atom: 163923 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 6 failures.

You can send further versions to me directly until it's finished to avoid
spamming the list.

Looking at the ReactOS implementations of RtlAtom* APIs, I've found that they
conform to the results I get under win2k. Did you try to ask a permission to use
their implementation in Wine? Steven?

--
Dmitry.