RtlAtom tests further improved

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sun Apr 6 01:00:28 CST 2003

"GyЖrgy 'Nog' Jeney" <nog at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> > Looking at the ReactOS implementations of RtlAtom* APIs, I've found that
> > they conform to the results I get under win2k. Did you try to ask a
> > permission to use their implementation in Wine? Steven?
>
> I don't think that shall be necessary, it looks like all that support is in
> the wineserver already.  It seems like all that is required is to add a
> couple of server calls, but I may be wrong.

What is missing in the wineserver server interface is the support for multiple
atom tables (but it exists as an internal one). Anything else can be implemented
using existing wineserver infrastructure, yes.

NTDLL atom APIs could be added later on when we'll find an application that
depends on it.

--
Dmitry.