my dmusic and dpnhpast work, revised and resent

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Apr 7 22:58:56 CDT 2003

"Rok Mandeljc" <rokmandeljc at> writes:

> I just found out that my dpnhpast patch doesn't apply to current cvs tree
> (msvcrtd implementation changed and configure). This also mean
> that dmusic patch I've sent won't apply either. So I'm sending it again,
> this time in one patch. It *should* apply to (today's) cvs cleanly.

I have applied all the new dlls, but not the dmusic stubs. I think you
should try to group related interfaces in the same source file (and
possibly merge some of the existing files too), we can't have 40
different source files for a stub dll. A dozen files is the maximum IMO.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at