Building WINE with other headers

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 12:16:21 CDT 2003

Hello,
I know we have discussed this before and Dimi put it on the Janitorial
site but I dont think we ever came a conclusion on it and I could not
find a easy fix. Last time I tried to change the include path manualy I
ran in to lots of problems. I would like to attempt to build parts of
WINE with only the mingw headers and exclude the winehq headers so I can:

1. Find out where the mingw w32api package is broken.
2. Impove the Wine headers if they are wrong.
3. Not use the winehq headers for the ReactOS (We wont try this untill 1
and 2 are in sync)

BTW thanks for the winsock.h patch, it is nice to not have to have a
simple command line now. Sorry for the head-ache <g>
Steven