Stuck on threading

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Apr 8 14:16:39 CDT 2003

Thanks, later today I figured out that you can start winedbg and then
use a wine process id to attach - I was trying to attach using unix pids
and was wondering why it didn't work. The winedbg help screen seems a
little out of date, it doesn't show you that the bt command accepts a
tid as a parameter for instance, and I can't see any way to switch the
have a dig through the code tomorrow and try and improve the help screen
a bit.

Oh and in case anybody has seen something similar before, the app seems
to be freezing when iterating the window list using FindWindow during
DLL attach. Figuring out thread deadlocks seems to be a bit of a black
art....

thanks -mike