Stuck on threading

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Apr 8 15:15:25 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 20:58, Pouech Eric DMI AEI CAEN wrote:
> > tid as a parameter for instance, and I can't see any way to switch the
> which docs... this isn't implemented in winedbg

See section 2.6.4 in the wine hackers guide, the command reference:

bt		print calling stack of current thread
bt N		print calling stack of thread of ID N (note: this
                doesn't change the position of the current frame as
		manipulated by the up & dn commands)
up		goes up one frame in current thread's stack
up N		goes up N frames in current thread's stack

> another solution for this would be using gdb thru winedbg (run winedbg -- --gdb)
> you'll get gdb as a front end, but communicating thru winedbg to the wineserver
> using gdb commands, you might be able to control a bit more the threads

I haven't played with that yet, but will do tomorrow, thanks