Stuck on threading

Pouech Eric DMI AEI CAEN pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 8 15:53:45 CDT 2003

> See section 2.6.4 in the wine hackers guide, the command reference:
>
> bt		print calling stack of current thread
> bt N		print calling stack of thread of ID N (note: this
>                 doesn't change the position of the current frame as
> 		manipulated by the up & dn commands)
> up		goes up one frame in current thread's stack
> up N		goes up N frames in current thread's stack
it doesn't mean (at least it doesn't implement it) that current thread is changed
bt N just
1/ stops thread of ID N (if it isn't stopped already)
2/ prints its backtrace
but current thread doesn't change in the process (ie, the cont/step... commands still apply to current thread)

Mike, BTW, I don't know why, but my ISP seems to have blacklisted the qinetic domain, so I can't reply to you directly (always thru wine-devel)
A+